Comedienne-cum-actress, Damilola Adekoya aka Princess has narrated how she baited actor, Olanrewaju ‘Baba Ijesha’ Omiyinka before reportedly catching him allegedly molesting his minor foster daughter on CCTV.
Princess who gave an eyewitness account in court on Tuesday July 27 after a CCTV footage she submitted was admitted as evidence on Monday July 28, said she invited Baba Ijesha to her house for a script conference after planting a CCTV.
“The CCTV man, Mr. Brown set up the CCTV in the house. He owns a surveillance company. I don’t know the name, I only know Mr. Brown. I didn’t know the make of the CCTV camera used.
“Immediately I moved to the house, my landlord advised me to put a CCTV in the house, after asking for the price, I felt it was too high.
“Then on Monday 19th April 2021, I invited Baba Ijesha to my house for a script conference, which he did. Unknown to him there were CCTV planted in my house.”
When Princess was asked why she left the foster daughter with Baba Ijesha despite the prior allegation, she said;
“The initial plan was to confront him but in the process I knew it could get violent, the installation was to capture if the scene would get violent.
“I did not believe he (Baba Ijesha) would repeat the same function now that she is grown.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo