A University lecturer and Professor with the Bayero University, Kano (BUK), Prof. Monsuru Emiola, has died at the university clinic after a brief illness.
It was gathered that Prof. Emiola, a senior lecturer with the Physical and Health Education Department, Faculty of Education, was an indigene of Oyo State.
The source said the late lecturer was a devoted Muslim. He is survived by his wife and children.
The Nation reports that BUK also lost a lecturer in the Faculty of Communication, Prof Balarabe Maikaba, on April 26.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion