Another patient has died of Coronavirus infection in Lagos state, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The Lagos State Government on Wednesday also announced that 25 new cases were recorded, bringing the total confirmed cases in the state to 217.
The ministry, however, did not give further details about the deceased sex, age, nationality and medical history.
“#COVID-19 Lagos Update as at April 14, 2020, 25 new #COVID19 cases confirmed, bringing total confirmed cases in Lagos to 217.
“Eight more persons; two females and six males; including one foreign national from Croatia were discharged. Total discharged now 69,” it tweeted.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes