He made the commendation in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna on Monday.
According to him, Tinubu has the experience and proven record of determination, vision and intelligence to move the country forward if elected.
“Tinubu has the capacity to lead Nigeria that requires a new direction to be able to compete in the global economic and political system.
“He has done it in Lagos as two-term governor and he is set to do it again if given the mandate in 2023.
“He stands a better chance because he has, over the years, not only been known as a politician, but has also become a brand embedded in the minds of Nigerians,” he said.
Kolo said that Nigeria would need an experienced politician with proven record and vision to lead it to a better future.
He explained that the experience of Tinubu would advance the interests of the country to reflect the yearnings of the citizens.
“Tinubu dreams of a true Nigeria that gives its citizens chances in life, security and the ability to determine and make their dreams a reality,” he said.
Kolo also described Tinubu as a unifying force that Nigerians should give a chance to rule, noting that Nigerians from all areas and ethnic groups had respect for him and belief in him.
He explained that Tinubu “is bold and courageous in implementing policies and programmes for the development of the country”.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets