The immediate past governor of Zamfara State, Abdulaziz Yari, has been expelled from the All Progressives Congress (APC) for allegedly scuttling the party’s chances in Zamfara State.
Also expel is the Deputy National Chairman (North) of the APC, Lawali Shuaibu for allegedly conniving with Yari to sabotage the National Working Committee of the party during the botched primary Elections of the state.
The decision to expel the former governor and the Deputy National Chairman was taken at the end of an emergency meeting held in Gusau, the Zamfara state capital.
A statement jointly signed by the chairman of the party in Zamfara, Alhaji Surajo Garba Mai Katako and the Publicity Secretary, Muhammad Bello Bakyasuwa, said the expulsion was sequel to the electoral misfortune, “Yari and his co-travellers exposed the party to in Zamfara state.”
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban