The presentation was made by the National Committee on Membership Revalidation Exercise in the state under the leadership of Alhaji Ibrahim Kabir.
The presentation took place on Wednesday at the House of Assembly, Gusau.
Speaking while presenting the card to the speaker, the Committee Chairman, who was represented by a member, Mr Tahir Tahir, said the party was happy with the defection of Gov. Matawall to the APC.
He said that the party had mandated the committee to register all APC members in the state since previous registrations had now been cancelled with the emergence of the governor as the new party leader.
He called on all APC members to ensure they revalidate their membership.
In his remarks, the Speaker, Alhaji Nasuru Magarya, said he would mobilise both new and existing members to obtain membership cards.
He said knowing the importance of the exercise, he would do everything possible to ensure that every member is registered.
Magarya said “we are in the party with all sense of commitment and we shall remain so to ensure our victory in the 2023 general elections and beyond.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign