Chairman, state Caretaker Committee of the party, Alhaji Lawal Liman, stated this in Gusau on Wednesday at a stakeholders’ meeting on the exercise in the state.
Liman commended the Chairman of the National Membership Registration Committee, Alhaji Umar Kareta, and his team, who are deployed to Zamfara.
“I call on our members to come out en mass and participate in the registration and revalidation exercise for the development of the party.
“On Thursday, we are going to embark on step-down training for the exercise at the 14 Local Government Areas of the state.
“The next day, the training will move to the 147 wards and the 2,516 polling units across the state.
“After the training, the exercise will commence fully.
“I am, therefore, appealing for your support and cooperation for the success of the exercise,” Liman said.
Also speaking, Kareta expressed delight with the arrangements made by the party for the exercise.
The Chairman of the National Membership Registration Committee commended the party’s stakeholders in the state for the unity and cooperation within the party.
“This is an indication of the party’s victory in the next election,” Kareta said.
Giving a vote of thanks on behalf of the APC stakeholders in Zamfara, Alhaji Sirajo Maikatako, gave assurance of their continued support and cooperation to ensure the success of the exercise.
Maikatako expressed delight with the peace and reconciliation of factions of the party in the state, saying this is a welcome development. (NAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment