The Senate caucus of the All Progressives Congress will tomorrow meet with the Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, CEPCP by 4pm.
The notice of meeting was conveyed in a letter read by the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, moments before the chamber adjourned sitting on Wednesday.
The letter was signed by the Senate Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi (APC Kebbi North).
The meeting, which was supposed to hold Tuesday at the National Assembly, is now slated to hold tomorrow at the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Lawan said, “There will be APC Senate caucus meeting with the CECPC at the National Headquarters on Thursday, March 24, 2022.
“Buses conveying Distinguished Senators will leave by 3:30 pm at the Senate Entrance. Venue is Blantyre Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. Time: 4pm.”
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus