The Senate caucus of the All Progressives Congress will tomorrow meet with the Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, CEPCP by 4pm.
The notice of meeting was conveyed in a letter read by the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, moments before the chamber adjourned sitting on Wednesday.
The letter was signed by the Senate Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi (APC Kebbi North).
The meeting, which was supposed to hold Tuesday at the National Assembly, is now slated to hold tomorrow at the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Lawan said, “There will be APC Senate caucus meeting with the CECPC at the National Headquarters on Thursday, March 24, 2022.
“Buses conveying Distinguished Senators will leave by 3:30 pm at the Senate Entrance. Venue is Blantyre Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. Time: 4pm.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged