The All Progressives Congress (APC) has fixed October 2, 2021 for state congresses.
The announcement was conveyed via a notice issued on Monday September 13 by John Akpanudoedehe, National Secretary of the APC caretaker committee. Sale of nomination forms will begin on Wednesday September 15.
“APC Schedules State Congresses for Saturday, 2nd October, 2021; begins sale of forms, Wednesday, 15th September, 2021.”
The party held its LGA congresses on September 4, after holding its ward congresses on July 31 across the country except in the federal capital territory (FCT), Bayelsa and Imo states.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud