Publisher of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore, was brought to the Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, in handcuffs onTuesday, January 4, for a hearing on his bail application.
On Monday, January 4, Omoyele was arraigned alongside four others on a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, unlawful assembly and incitement. The Magistrate, Mabel Segun-Bello, had ordered the remand of the defendants at the Kuje correctional centre.
Sowore and his co-defendants were brought to the court at about 10:28am with a handcuff on his hand.
The court is yet to approve or deny his bail application.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue