Big Brother Naija housemate, Pere has stated that Angel might emerge winner of the shine ya eye edition of the show.
The Nollywood actor in a conversation with 21-year-old Angel on Sunday, told her that if she survives eviction and makes it to the finals then the N90million grand prize would definitely be hers.
In his words,
“What if I told you if you don’t get evicted you will win this show. If you stay back you are going to pick the money, mark my words and if it comes to pass N10 million is coming to my account because I saw it”.
Meanwhile, evicted housemate, Niyi in a recent interview noted that Saskay, Saga and Whitemoney, have a strong chance of winning the prize money of N90 million because they are strong contenders.
“I think Saskay, Whitemoney and Saga will likely win this year. I think they will win because they are strong contenders, I used to think Saga but with the new housemates i don’t think that’s possible especially because of Nini’s presence in the house.” He said.
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price