BBNaija ‘shine ya eye’ housemate, Whitemoney has subtly told Queen that he’s not comfortable with having a lady sleep on the same bed with him.
For somedays now Queen has been spending her nights on Whitemoney’s bed except yesterday when he left her on his bed to JMK’s bed.
In their conversation earlier today, Queen questioned why he left her on the bed to join JMK on her bed.
In response White explained that he’s not used to sleeping with a lady on the same bed.
“Sleeping with a lady on the same bed is not my thing. I must tell you the truth, I’m not comfortable on the bed with you. I’m not complaining because I’m using this to work on myself. If I want to start up a family, I must learn how to stay with a woman. I must also learn how to stay with a lady without thinking of opening her legs.” He said.
In other news, Whitemoney and JMK were recently spotted cuddling under the duvet after light out.
While the other housemates went to bed the camera captured Whitemoney fondly called Mazi and JMK enjoying some romantic moment together.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari