The General Overseer and President of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has finally revealed why he is permanently on white suits particularly during public appearance.
His decision to always be on white had triggered questions amongst his followers as many attributed it to a spiritual direction.
However, speaking during a sermon on Friday, the African richest pastor revealed that in the face of hard economy like Nigeria, he chose white cloths to cut cost of fashion.
According to him, white cloths are cheaper than others, stating that it is easier to maintain as it does not fade to other colour.
He said, “Do you know why I wear white? It is the cheapest thing to wear. White suits are the cheapest or you don’t know, try it.
“Praise God. I used to crack joke with a friend and said, you see my dress, the whole thing; how much does it cost because I have the permanent white up and down that I wear.
“If I don’t change, you can’t know because if it fades, it fades to white. White can’t fade to black, it can only fade to white”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency