Boko Haram/ISWAP terror group has released photos of three of the victims they abducted along Chibok-Damboa road in Borno State.
It would be recalled that the terror group abducted six staff working with Borno State Ministry of Work along Chibok-Damboa Road on Wednesday, December 1 and another 15 persons, mostly passengers and motorists, along the same road hours later and forcibly took them into Sambisa Forest.
Photos of the victims shared by a Borno journalist on Tuesday, December 7, include a police officer
“Please pray for their return. UPDATE: ISWAP have revealed some of the identity of the abducted victims which was conducted on the road linking Chibok-Damboa. The Terrorist showed pictures of a police officer, and two others” he wrote.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG