Bola Tinubu, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has travelled out of the country to rest after weeks of going around the country to seek support for his 2023 presidential aspiration.
A source in the former governor’s camp told Punch that Tinubu travelled out “to see his family” and also to rest and see his doctors.
“He (Tinubu) travelled abroad to rest after going around the country for consultations. He travelled to rest and strategise.”the source said.
On January 10, Tinubu travelled to the statehouse Abuja to see President Buhari where he disclosed his intentions to run for President in 2023.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged