The Presidential candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has picked former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, as his running mate, according to unconfirmed reports.
Since Atiku’s emergence as PDP’s flagbearer in the 2019 election, there has been many talks about who he would pick as his running mate with many suggest a South/East person.
With this report, which is still trickling in, Atiku has heeded the suggestion.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92