Abdulrasheed Bawa, Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Thursday reportedly collapsed while delivering a speech at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
According to Daily Trust, Bawa was giving a goodwill message at the National Identity Day celebration when he suddenly stopped speaking.
He was later assisted to his seat by the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Pantami, and other senior officials at the event and was rushed out.
Before the incident, Bawa was speaking about a man who was arrested in Ibadan, Oyo State, with 116 SIM cards.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated