He succeeds Alhaji Shehu Idris, who died on Sunday, September 20 after a 45- year- reign.
Bamalli is the first emir from the Mallawa ruling house in 100 years after his grandfather Emir Dan Sidi died in 1920.
Born in 1966, he studied Law at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
He holds Masters Degree in International Relations and Diplomacy and a Diploma in organisational leadership from Oxford University, UK.
He is also a fellow on conflict resolution of the University of York, United Kingdom.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn