A statement by the Country’s interim prime minister, Claude Joseph, said Moise was fatally wounded by the unidentified men.
According to him, the attack was carried out overnight at the deceased’s private residence.
“The gunmen broke into Moise’s residence at about 1am on Wednesday.
“He was fatally wounded by the unidentified men some of whom were speaking Spanish,” the PM said.
He further called for calm in the country, saying “police and armed forces are in control of the situation”.
More to come…
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus