Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on Wednesday dissolved the board of directors of all the state-owned companies.
He also directed that the operation of their bank accounts be “suspended until further notice,” according to a statement by the Permanent Secretary, General Services, Adegboyega Mobolaji Odetokun, on behalf of the Secretary to the State Government Mamman Sabba Jibril.
The affected companies include Kwara Hotels Limited; Harmony Holding Limited (HHL); Harmony Securities Limited; HHL Investment and Trust Limited; HHL Investment and Property Development Company LTD; HHL Insurance Brokers LTD; Harmony Courier and Logistics LTD; Harmony Transport Services LTD; Harmony Ventures and Supplies LTD; and Harmony Facility Management Services LTD.
Others are Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre LTD; Kwara Football Academy; Ilorin Cargo Terminal Company LTD; Patigi Regatta Motel LTD; Kwara State Cashew Nut Processing Company LTD; Kwara State Tourism Kitchen Company LTD; Kwara Waste Management LTD; and the International Aviation College.
“The Managing Director of each company is hereby directed to immediately hand over to the most senior management staff of the company,” the statement added.
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies