Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has appointed Mr. Oloyin Lateef Adebayo as chairman of the committee of Kwara State Social Investment Programme (KWASSIP), the state’s safety net programme targeted at empowering the poor, young people, and vulnerable elders.
Born in 1968, Oloyin has a Higher National Diploma in Banking and Finance from Kwara State Polytechnic and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Federal University of Technology Akure. His majors were in advance economics, taxation, financial investment analysis, and organisation behaviour and management.
Oloyin, an associate professional manager of the Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered), was a one-time House of Assembly candidate under the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).
The Governor also appointed Hajia Mariam Yusuf Abdullahi (Asa, Kwara Central); Moshood Alaka (Moro, Kwara North); and Babalola Adeniyi (Oke-Ero, Kwara South) as members of the committee, according to a statement by Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Rafiu Ajakaye.
The appointments, according to the Governor take immediate effect.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated