The Kwara State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, has approved the declaration of Wednesday, 25 January, 2023 as work free day for the State Civil Servants.
This is to give ample time to the workers to get their Permanent Voters Card from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC ) to enable them participate actively in the upcoming general election.
All those that are yet to get their voters Card are admonished to immediately do so before the expiration of the collection of the collection date.
Susan Modupe Oluwole (Mrs )
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets