The Kwara State government has reversed the earlier decision adopted for vehicular movement in the state from 10am to 2pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays in the state.
With the new order, residents can only purchase food items in the neighbourhood which is either open space or schools while unauthorised vehicles are totally banned, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The deputy Governor/Chairman COVID-19 Committee in the state, Mr. Kayode Alabi, stated this on Tuesday at a Press briefing.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday