His Royal Highness, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, a Mass Communication graduate of Bayero University, Kano, was first appointed as district head in 1990 by his late father, appointed a district head and Dan Maje Kano in 1990 and later promoted to Dan Buran Kano.
From there, he was elevated to Turakin Kano and later moved to another higher post as Sarkin Dawakin Sakarin Gida Kano.
On ascension of throne as the Emir of Kano, the deposed Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II promoted him to the title of Wambe Kano, a senior counsellor in Kano emirate.
Until his appointment as the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero was the first Emir of Bichi Emirate Council.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue