By Richard Akintade, Osogbo.
The Administrative Secretary, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Ekiti State, Dr. Barrister Omoleke Muslim Olujide, who was kidnapped by unknown gun men last night has regained freedom.
According to a reliable source, the INEC boss was released this evening without any ransom paid to anybody.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that, immediately the INEC boss was released, he went ahead to his home town, Ikire in Irewole local government Area of Osun State where his relatives and well wishers received him with high level of jubilation.
It would be recalled that the INEC boss was kidnapped along Ipetu-Ijesa Express road, on Thursday evening when he was returning from his duty post Ado-Ekiti, in Ekiti State.
All efforts to speak with him and his relatives by our Correspondent proves abortive as at the time of filling this report
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin