Mr. Olu Onemola the Special Assistant to former Senate President Bukola Saraki on New Media who was reappointed by the new Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, has resigned his appointment.
In a letter addressed to the Senate President through the Chief of Staff, Babagana Aji, Mr. Onemola thanked the leadership of the national assembly for finding worthy of the position.
The resignation letter has since been approved by the Chief of Staff, Babagana Aji, ROYAL NEWS reports.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin