Authority of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has formally declared Tuesday 4, June, 2019 as the Eid-l-Fitr day marking the end of the 2019 Ramadan fasting, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed.
The official announcement came shortly after the four rakat Ishai prayer led by Sheikh Sudaiz at the Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah, urging Muslim Ummah to observe Eid tomorrow Tuesday.
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death