President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday condemned the act of sex for grade in Nigerian Universities stressing that it is an act of ‘Betray of Trust’ in its entirety.
He stated this at the 35th convocation ceremonies of the University of Ilorin. He also proposed high sanction to be meted on perpetrators of such henious act.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn