President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday condemned the act of sex for grade in Nigerian Universities stressing that it is an act of ‘Betray of Trust’ in its entirety.
He stated this at the 35th convocation ceremonies of the University of Ilorin. He also proposed high sanction to be meted on perpetrators of such henious act.
- Nigeria to begin free visa entry for Africans by 2020
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others