The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Kasim Shettima scheduled to hold on Tuesday in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital has been postponed.
According to a social media message going viral, ROYAL NEWS gathered that the postponement was as a result of the need for President Muhammadu Buhari to lead the campaign team.
We regret to announce the postponement of Bola Ahmed Tinubu/ Shetima APC presidential campaign rally scheduled to hold in Ilorin tomorrow Tuesday 17Th January , 2023 .
This is in order to allow President Muhammadu Buhari to lead the campaign .
The President is scheduled for an International engagement outside the country this week , beginning from tomorrow but insists he would like to personally lead the APC Presidential rally in Kwara State .
We deeply regret any inconveniences the postponement might have caused our guests and all APC stakeholders .
E- Signed :
APC Presidential Campaign Rally ,
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa