The Kwara state government has commenced strict enforcement of the the total lockdown imposed in the state in a bid to curtail the spread of Coronavirus infection among residents.
ROYAL NEWS reports that barely 30 minutes of the exercise, the major streets in the Ilorin metropolis have been deserted for fear of arrested and victimization by security agents.
It would be recalled that the state deputy governor/chairman COVID-19 committee, Mr. Kayode Alabi, announced the order on Thursday .
As at 6:50pm, it was gathered that there was road block at the popular post office, Central Bank area, as
Details later ….
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity