The Kwara state government has commenced strict enforcement of the the total lockdown imposed in the state in a bid to curtail the spread of Coronavirus infection among residents.
ROYAL NEWS reports that barely 30 minutes of the exercise, the major streets in the Ilorin metropolis have been deserted for fear of arrested and victimization by security agents.
It would be recalled that the state deputy governor/chairman COVID-19 committee, Mr. Kayode Alabi, announced the order on Thursday .
As at 6:50pm, it was gathered that there was road block at the popular post office, Central Bank area, as
Details later ….
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide