Another case of the novel Coronavirus disease has been confirmed in Lagos State, Nigeria.
It was learnt that the new case is independent of the index case – an Italian.
The victim, a 30-year-old Nigerian lady, according to the Ministry of Health, is now at Mainland General Hospital receiving care.
ROYAL NEWS reports that she returned from the United Kingdom on March 13.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku