President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mrs Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim as the new Director-General of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP).
Malam Garba Shehu, the President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, confirmed this in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday.
A holder of BSc (Sociology), Masters of Arts (Management) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degrees, Mrs Sulaiman-Ibrahim, hails from Nasarawa State.
Until her new appointment, she was a member of the Nasarawa State Economic Advisory Council as well as Special Adviser on Strategic Communication to the Minister of State for Education.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material