Buhari harbours no grudges against anybody – Presidency
The Presidency has said President Muhammadu Buhari harbours no ill will against any Nigerian.
Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, pointed out that his principal is very forgiving and does not hold grudges against anybody.
Shehu made the remark in response to Buhari’s call for forgiveness.
During his Eid-el-Fitr out in Abuja, Buhari said urged Nigerians he offended to pardon him.
Speaking on the president’s comment, Shehu told Channel’s Television on Friday: “Nigeria’s president does not harbour ill will towards anybody; this is clearly demonstrated by his actions over the year.
“As we speak today, there is no politician in detention for things they have said against Buhari. There is no journalist in detention for the things they have said or written against Buhari.
Buhari does not hold grudges against any individual, he is a very forgiving person, and this is why he maintains stable health, goes to bed with nothing on his mind against anyone, and he sleeps very soundly.”
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa