The cleric who was speaking at his church’s vigil yesterday said Buhari has failed woefully.
Oke said even during the civil war, Nigeria did not witness as many killings as is the case today.
The preacher, who is also the National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), called for the removal of the President if that would pave the way for desired peace in the country.
He said: “Some wicked people kidnapped some students and demanded N800m for their release; then killed them.
“The government could not lift a finger and you are telling me that the President has not failed? Buhari has failed!”
“For the first time, I have found myself praying that God should remove Buhari. They kidnapped students without the government doing anything and you are telling me that the government has not failed?
“Are you saying we can not move against an incompetent government whose security apparatus has collapsed?”
He added: ”I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List