The cleric who was speaking at his church’s vigil yesterday said Buhari has failed woefully.
Oke said even during the civil war, Nigeria did not witness as many killings as is the case today.
The preacher, who is also the National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), called for the removal of the President if that would pave the way for desired peace in the country.
He said: “Some wicked people kidnapped some students and demanded N800m for their release; then killed them.
“The government could not lift a finger and you are telling me that the President has not failed? Buhari has failed!”
“For the first time, I have found myself praying that God should remove Buhari. They kidnapped students without the government doing anything and you are telling me that the government has not failed?
“Are you saying we can not move against an incompetent government whose security apparatus has collapsed?”
He added: ”I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion