In a congratulatory message by his spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, on Sunday in Abuja, Buhari rejoiced with the former military officer, and former Governor of Bauchi State.
The president saluted the traditional ruler who distinguished himself in service, fighting for the unity of the nation, and relentlessly sustaining his voice for good governance and democracy.
He affirmed that the retired major-general, who answered the call of his community to sit on the throne of his fathers, deserved commendation for his steadfastness, dedication and selflessness.
He particularly lauded the emir for pushing for the interest and wellbeing of others.
According to the president, Sami’s entrepreneurial gifts will continue to stand him out for recognitions, and his magnanimity in raising champions in key sectors of the economy will always be a reference for generations.
Buhari prayed for the wellbeing of the Emir of Zuru and his family.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC