CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63
The Kwara Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has felicitated Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara as he celebrates his 63rd birthday.
In a statement jointly signed by the CAN Chairman, Bishop Sunday Adewole and the Secretary, Apostle Shina Ibiyemi in Ilorin on Sunday, the association described the governor as a man who had contributed immensely to the development of the state.
It said that the visionary and courageous steps taken by the governor to improve and transform governance in the state were commendable.
They hailed the governor’s doggedness in repositioning key sectors, especially in the areas of health and education which had greatly benefited the state.
While congratulating the governor, the association urged him not to relent in turning the state around for good.
“The Association wishes the governor a year filled with good luck, good health, and much happiness.
“CAN wishes to charge His Excellency not to relent in ensuring peace and religious harmony which the state is known for,” the statement said.
The association advised him not to deviate from positive steps and actions aimed at positively impacting the state.
“We would continue to promote and pray for peaceful co-existence as the nation goes to poll this February,” it said.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- CBN releases cash, orders banks to operate on weekends
- Supreme Court opens up on CJN trip, meeting Tinubu
- Buhari never said he wouldn’t hand over to Tinubu– Presidency
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents