Chelsea have won this season’s Champions League after defeating Manchester City 1-0 in Saturday’s final.
Kai Havertz scored the winner in the first half, latching onto Mason Mount’s through ball to round Ederson and tap home.
This is the second time the Blues are winning the trophy, after they lifted it in 2012, when they beat Bayern Munich on penalties.
It is, however, the first time Thomas Tuchel is winning it, after he lost last year’s final to Bayern.
For Pep Guardiola who won it twice with Barcelona, the wait continues.
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List