The remains of the late Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru, and six other senior officers, who perished in the ill-fated military aircraft that crashed in Kaduna state on Friday, May 21, will be buried today, May 22.
The burial proceedings, according to a statement signed by the Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, will commence at the National Mosque and National Christian, Abuja at 10am.
The interment of the late COAS and the other six officers will take place at the National Military Cemetery, Abuja at 1pm.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline