The remains of the late Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru, and six other senior officers, who perished in the ill-fated military aircraft that crashed in Kaduna state on Friday, May 21, will be buried today, May 22.
The burial proceedings, according to a statement signed by the Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, will commence at the National Mosque and National Christian, Abuja at 10am.
The interment of the late COAS and the other six officers will take place at the National Military Cemetery, Abuja at 1pm.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal