The remains of the late Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru, and six other senior officers, who perished in the ill-fated military aircraft that crashed in Kaduna state on Friday, May 21, will be buried today, May 22.
The burial proceedings, according to a statement signed by the Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, will commence at the National Mosque and National Christian, Abuja at 10am.
The interment of the late COAS and the other six officers will take place at the National Military Cemetery, Abuja at 1pm.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children