The woman got all 20 iPhone7 phones and then sold all of the phones to a mobile phone recycling site called Hui Shou Bao for 120,000 Chinese yuan (about £14,500), and used the money to put down a deposit on a house in the countryside.
Her friend, Qiaoba shared the story online, wrote in her blog post that when Xiaoli showed her new house to their group of friends, they were all very surprised when she revealed how she had managed to obtain the money for the deposit.
Many social media users, have expressed admiration for Xiaoli.
“I can’t even find one boyfriend. She can actually find 20 boyfriends at the same time and even get them to buy her an iPhone 7.Another said: “Just want to ask her to teach me such skills.”Another said: she has “a bright future.”
While others condemned her: ‘Little Bee’ wrote that Xiaoli was “the most shameless person”.BBC Trending reports that they approached Hui Shou Bao and a company spokesperson confirmed that they had indeed bought 20 iPhones from a female client at the beginning of October and paid 6,000 Chinese yuan (about £725) for each one.
However, Xiaoli refused to speak with BBC Trending.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants