Yoruba naition agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, has in a video dared the Nigerian Police to arrest him.
In the sixteen seconds video, the activist stated that he cannot be intimidated or arrested by security agents in Nigeria.
According to Igboho who has been declared wanted by the Department of State Service (DSS), if 1,000 policemen come to his house in Ibadan to arrest him, hardly 100 of them return to their base.
His words: “If you want to arrest me, come. I live in Soka. Make sure you come with a net and wheelbarrow. And don’t come at night.
“If about 1,000 of you come at night, if 100 return, it means you use spiritual powers to disappear. I am not the type that can be intimidated by the police.”
Watch video below:
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate