Aderogba and Shehu, whose residential addresses were not provided, are facing charges of conspiracy and murder.
The Magistrate, Mrs S. A Adesina, who did not take the plea of the defendants for want in jurisdiction, ordered their remand in a correctional facility.
Adesina further directed the police to return the case file to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for legal advice, and adjourned the case until Aug. 19, for mention.
Earlier, the Prosecutor, ASP Sikiru Ibrahim, told the court that the defendants allegedly committed the offences on June 27, at about 10:00 a.m, at Maharaji village, Toll Gate, Ibadan.
Ibrahim alleged that the defendants, on the same date, time and place, unlawfully caused the death of one Bakesu Apobore, 60 and Odiamose Ayanize, 26, by hitting them with a bulldozer.
He said the offences contravened sections 324 and 319 of the Criminal Laws of Oyo State, 2000.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo