A Federal High Court sitting in Yola has nullified the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary that produced Senator Aishatu Binani as the party’s governorship candidate for Adamawa State.
The court on Friday declared that there will be no candidate for the APC in the state for the 2023 elections but said both petitioner and defendants are free to appeal the ruling.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG