About twelve countries across the world are yet to record any case of the deadly coronavirus disease.
The COVID-19 virus started spreading from the Chinese city of Wuhan, in December 2019. It later became a global pandemic and has since been reported in over 190 countries.
COVID-19 is a respiratory disease that can be transmitted from droplets of body fluids, such as mucus and saliva.
Johns Hopkins University’s reports show that more than 7.2 million people have been infected, and the global death toll is more than 411,000 while more than 3.3 million patients have recovered.
However, a few countries are yet to report any case of the coronavirus disease.
READ ALSO: Edo governorship election: ‘I am not afraid of Ize-Iyamu’ – Obaseki
Here are about 12 countries that have not reported any case of the dreaded virus:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank