Popular crossdresser James Brown has reacted to Kayanmata seller, Jaruma’s claim that crossdressers are responsible for the high rate of divorce in Nigeria.
Jaruma in a video shared on IG, accused crossdressers of going after married men. She said this while dismissing claims that single ladies who use Kaynmata destroy the homes of married men.
James Brown in his video released said Jaruma’s assertion is false.
Watch the video he shared below…
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis