A video which has gone viral after being shared on social media, captured moment some task force officials destroyed a taxi driver’s car and assaulted him for allegedly refusing to pay N50 ticket fee.
The incident reportedly occurred at Marian in Calabar, Cross River state capital on Wednesday March 17, and it was learnt that the officials involved are said to belong to “100Marian”.
The video also showed moment the taxi driver came out of his car half-naked to defend himself, while being assaulted by the task force officials.
Watch the video below…
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note