Nigerian pop star, Davido, has threatened to leave the music industry.
The ‘Fem’ crooner stated this in a tweet on Monday.
“I go leave this music for una” Davido wrote.
It is the first time he is saying anything after the purported fight with Burna Boy in a Ghanaian nightclub yesterday.
Davido’s comment comes as a music producer, Paulo, appealed to him, Wizkid and Burna Boy to reconcile their differences.
Paulo, in an Instagram post, pleaded with the music superstars to end their fight to advance the Africa music culture.
He appealed to singers Davido, Wizkid and Burna boy to reconcile their differences.
His post read: “Please Afrobeat heroes, you all have super powers, use them to unlock greatness, set an example, lead the way.
“Dear Sons, African Giant, Baddest OBO, and biggest Star Boy. I love you guys, You all have made monumental strides to advance African culture around the world. Your music has helped to change the face of Afrobeats and turned it into one of the most popular music genres today.
“You all have worked so hard to achieve this status and we are proud of what you have contributed to music, as talented musicians, and most importantly as African men.
“This year has taught us all valuable lessons about life, love, friendship, work and passion. Let’s not forget the reason we all started.
“2020 showed us pepper, but with determination, love and togetherness we are here today reflecting.”
He urged Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy to take lessons from 2020 and remember how “temporary life is, how much more there is to achieve and how far they have come.
According to him, music unites people, heals the soul and makes people dance.
“Let’s think about our family, our loved ones for a minute. if something goes wrong???
The music producer’s message is coming after reports of an alleged brawl between Davido and Burna Boy in Ghana emerged.
According to reports on social media, Burna Boy and Davido had engaged in a physical fight at a night club in Ghana.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister