Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
The All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate in Katsina State, Dikko Umar Radda has emerged winner of the Saturday, March 18 governorship poll.
Dikko, a former director of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency, polled 859,892 votes to beat Garba Yakubu Lado of PDP, who scored 486,620 votes.
Prof. Ma’azu Abubakar Gusau, Returning Officer for Katsina governorship poll, however, is yet to officially announce the result.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG