Sani warned that El-Rufai should not be cleared if Nigeria wants peace to reign.
Describing the former governor as playing god while he was governor, Sani said El-Rufai was now at the mercy of the Senate.
Tweeting, he identified the former governor as a religious extremist and a fanatic.
According to Sani: “The Unconfirmed Ministerial nominee; The Imp who was intoxicated with power, and who arrogantly played God is now at the mercy of those wielding power.
“A religious extremist with a fanatical political agenda should have no place in the seat of power if that nation desires peace.”
The Senate had refused to confirm El-Rufai alongside two others due to security issues.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others