Operatives of the Ibadan Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested twenty (20) alleged internet fraudsters.
The suspects were arrested on September 1, 2023 at Ologolo and Idi–Ishin areas of Ibadan, Oyo State following intelligence on their fraudulent activities.
The suspects are Mustapha Adeyemi Afeez, Oluyombo Tunde Ayomide, Ayanwola Tobi, Oni Joseph Promise, Osifeso Tijesunimi David, Anthony Lucky Daniel, OLanrenwaju Selim Adebowale and Ezekiel Olawole Kolawole.
Others include Abaka Clitus, Adeyinka Wande Ajayi, Gbolahan Lanre Ayinde, Abeeb Rilwan Bidemi, Augustine Okoh, Ayanwonla Omotayo Olaoluwa, Azeez Ibrahim Olamide, Ayanwola Segun Victor, Onifade Ridwan Olabisi, Abaka Moses, Aladelusi Adeyinka Temitope Mathew and Abolaji Muiz Ajibola.
Items recovered include three Toyota Camry cars, unregistered grey-coloured Toyota RAV 4, laptop computers, and several mobile phones, among others.
They will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban