A video making the rounds shows the moment an elephant attacked a bicycle rider and seized his bicycle.
In the video, the bicycle rider is seen lying on the floor beside his bicycle while the elephant towers over him.
The man, who appears to be overcome by fear, didn’t run, instead, he lay there.
Eyewitnesses who filmed the incident appear too afraid to go close to help the bicycle rider. From a distance, they scream at the elephant in a foreign language.
At one point, the elephant lifts the man’s bicycle before dropping it to the ground. The elephant then stands over the man and appears ready to stomp him with its feet.
“Pardon, pardon,” the eyewitnesses scream with a sense of urgency.
They also appear to be screaming at the man to escape and the man eventually gathers himself up and runs off.
It is not clear in which African country the incident happened.
Watch the video below.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide